General Note: Example is based on meta-toolchain-qt5 for STM32MP1
- Open QTCreator using special script which sets PATH, EXPORTS etc.
2. Go to Examples in QTCreator and choose “Qt Quick Controls 2 – Wearable Demo”
3. Next just click “Copy Project and Open”
4. Configure project for specific Kit
5. Next click on “werable.pro” file and add the following lines
LIBS += -lEGL
LIBS += -L"/opt/st/stm32mp1/2.6-snapshot/sysroots/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-openstlinux_eglfs-linux-gnueabi/vendor/lib" -lGAL -lVSC
and modify “target.path” from
target.path = $$[QT_INSTALL_EXAMPLES]/quickcontrols2/wearable
6. Click right mouse button on project name “wearable” and click “Run qmake” and next “Rebuild”
7. When compilation finished just run application on remote Development Board
NOTE: Be sure if You have a right Device choosed and access to it.